In this article I will be sharing with you 10 real facts about Nollywood actress Ngozi Evuka that you probably didn’t know, her age, state of origin, family, children, movies, Instagram pictures and net worth.
Ngozi Evuka Ezeh is one of the most prominent actress in Nigeria. She has been in the Nigerian movie industry for over a decades and regarded one of the Nollywood best. She is always known for her motherly role either as a queen in movies.
Below are 10 things you probably didn’t know about the raining Nollywood actress Ngozi Evuka.
1. Full Name Nogozi Ezeh Evuka also known as Ngozi Evuka is one of the popular Nollywood actress, entrepreneur and a television personality. She is popularly known as Nollywood mother due to her motherly love she use to show to her colleagues in the entertainment industry.
She is very beautiful, gifted, skillful, creative and talented in acting and interpretation of movie roles. She knows how to interpret her roles very well and can fit in any character assigned to her by movie producers and directors in Nigeria.
2. Ngozi Evuka was born in Nigeria on the 5th of September, into a family of nine (9) and she happens to be the first child and first daughter of her parents. Her birth year and age is currently not known. She has been regarded as one of the best performing actresses in Nigeria and also one of the most talented actress in Nigeria known for her motherly role in movies. She has been hailed as one of the most prominent actress in Nigeria. She has been in the Nigerian movie industry popularly known as Nollywood for over a decades.
3. Ngozi Evuka Ezeh is a Nollywood actress and a civil servant who hails from Isiala Ngwa North Local Government Area of Abia State in the south eastern part of Nigeria. She is one of the actors who are making waves in the entertainment industry.
4. Ngozi Evuka Eze was born into a devoted christian family and had her primary and secondary education in Isiala Ngwa, Abia state, Nigeria. During her early age, she always involved in school and church drama which prompted her to join acting.
5. Ngozi Evuka happens to be born into the family of Nine (9) children and she is the first daughter of her parents. She is currently married and their union was blessed with three (3) lovely children namely; Chidera Eze, Ijeoma Eze and Junior Eze.
|Ngozi Evuka with Daughters Chidera & Ijeoma Eze|
6. She started her acting career in Onitsha, Anambra state. In 2002, Ngozi Evuka joined the Nigerian movie industry popularly known as Nollywood professionally as a full time actress and rose to prominence after starring as in the Nollywood blockbuster movie titled “God Where Are You” a movie produced by Amaco Investment Production. Since then she has featured in several Nollywood blockbuster movies and still counting.
7. Ngozi Ezeh Evuka since joining the entertainment industry have carve a niche for herself and is one of the most sought out actress and currently a force to be reckon. She currently feature in most royalty movies and has been featured in over numbers of movies such as * ★ Power of Destiny, ★ Sword of Justice, ★ Staff of Vengeance,★ Zenith of Hatred, ★ Royal Birth Right, ★ Small World, ★ Marriage with Annabel, ★ Agony of a King, ★ Agony of a Sister, ★ London Prince, ★ Illiterate Billionaire, ★ Loving Soul, ★ Kings word, ★ Nmasi the Arrogant Preacher, ★ Crazy Orphan, ★ KUVUKA, ★ Crazy Palace Maid, ★ Local Palace Wife, ★ My Wife’s Wish, ★ Drop of Tears, ★ Royal Wedding, ★ Tears and Pain, ★ The Rich Mad Man, ★ Illiterate TEACHER, ★ Power of Destiny, ★ Tomorrow Never Dies, ★ Ancient Love, ★ Without a Son, ★ Widows Battle, ★ Life in the Village, ★ Pretty Serpent and so many others.
10. Ngozi Evuka is also regarded as one of the most sought after actress in Nigeria and also one of the highest paid actress in Nigeria. She is one of the richest and most influential actress in Nigeria and currently has an estimated net worth of about $300,00 dollars. Ngozi Ezeh Evuka is indeed a great character to watch out for in the Nigerian movie industry popularly known as Nollywood.