CCTV Capture Mobile Phone Been Charged For Long And Left Unattended Got Exploded(Video) -
NEWS

CCTV Capture Mobile Phone Been Charged For Long And Left Unattended Got Exploded(Video)

CCTV recorded mobile phone been charged for too long and left unattended. It exploded and caused fire.

Watch the Video and Avoid charge your phone overnight .

Watch Video Below⤵

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Back to top button
error: Content is protected !!