NEW HOUSEKEEPER POSITIONS IN CANADA
A qualified and seasoned housekeeper is presently needed to expand our staff.
We are searching for a diligent and committed person who can function well in a team and follow instructions from superiors. The ideal applicant should be knowledgeable about the tools and equipment used in the industry and have experience in housekeeping.
Cleaning rooms is the responsibility of a housekeeper, who may work alone or with a team. You will be in charge of keeping the hotel’s guest rooms, common areas, and other designated areas clean and in good condition as a housekeeper. You will be in charge of making sure that the hotel is tidy, secure, and comfortable for visitors and that the hotel’s cleanliness standards are upheld.
Job Responsibilities and Duties
The ideal candidate must successfully complete the following tasks;
- cleaning and disinfecting public spaces and guest rooms
- Making mattresses, switching out towels and linens
- Vacuuming and dusting
- restocking the amenities in the rooms
- bringing up maintenance problems with the supervisor
- observing safety procedures and laws
- carrying any additional related tasks as necessary
Skills and qualifications needed
The ideal applicant for this position ought to;
- possess an outstanding work ethic, be able to collaborate well, have expertise in housekeeping or a related industry, and be able to move large objects
- possess a high school diploma or the equivalent and a work visa to legally work in Canada.
- You must be physically fit and able to lift big objects in order to be a housekeeper. Additionally, you must be able to stand for extended periods of time and work in a variety of weather situations. Additionally, you should be able to work effectively with people and have strong communication skills.
Expectations for Pay and Benefits
For this position, an hourly wage of $15 to $20 is expected.
We provide a complete benefits package that includes health, dental, and vision insurance in addition to a fair hourly pay.
We also give our employees the chance to progress in their professions and support them all by offering them options to do so.
You can submit your resume and cover letter to the company’s email address or website if you utilize the attached link to apply directly through the company’s website for the Housekeeper position.
A gratifying though tough employment option is being a housekeeper. You will be a member of a team that is in charge of making sure the hotel is tidy, secure, and welcoming for visitors. Working in a fast-paced setting will also provide you the chance to improve your communication and organizational abilities. We encourage you to apply for this opportunity if you are a highly driven individual interested in a career in housekeeping.