NEWS

The Moment Fire Gutted Into Students Lodge In MOUAU, Umudike Abia State(Video)


Here is the video showing the moment fire gutted into Student’s lodge last night at Presidential Lodge back of Admin, Michael Okpara University Of Agriculture, Umudike.


According to report reaching Thenaijafame, the cause of the fire was NEPA light.


The flame and smoke coming out of the building was very much, because of the high rate of fire, the fire was seriously much as students around work hard in stopping the fire.


Thenaijafame reports that no life was lost, but the building and properties of students got destroyed and burnt to ashes.


Watch The Video Below⤵


Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.

Back to top button
error: Content is protected !!